Wednesday, November 24, 2010

A Couple of Resources for Great Family Dinner Conversations

I wanted to share a couple of my recent finds with you all.


This Thanksgiving I'm going to try this Grateful Conversations activity with my family. I think it's a great activity for any time of the year for kids and adults of any age.

And I recently discovered the Family Dinner Download by the Huffington Post.  We tried one for the first time this week, and it really lead to some great conversation. The topics and questions seem to be geared more to tween and and teens than younger children. Sometimes engaging kids that age in conversation can be difficult so this is a welcome, helpful tool. If sign up at their site, you will receive a weekly email with a a summary of a topic from that week's news along with some insightful questions to stimulate conversation. I highly recommend it.

To all the Dinner Together readers in the U.S., best wishes for a wonderful Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be sure to include your email address or email me at info@dinnertogether.com if you'd like to be considered for any giveaways.