LEFTOVER SPAGHETTI PIE
1 lb (or less) cooked spaghetti (previously buttered, frozen, and defrosted)
3 cups homemade marinara (or jarred)
1 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
3 ounces Canadian bacon, diced
1/2 cup pitted black olives, chopped
4 eggs, lightly beaten
1/4 cup bread crumbs
3 tablespoons grated Parmesan or Romano cheese
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cut spaghetti into 3-inch pieces.
- In a large bowl, mix together spaghetti, marinara sauce, mozzarella, Canadian bacon and olives.
- Add the eggs.
- Coat a large pie pan with cooking spray.
- Sprinkle the pan with bread crumbs.
- Spoon spaghetti mixture into the pan.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Sprinkle on grated cheese and bake another 10 minutes.