Dinner Together Summer Gift Card Giveaway and No-Cook Recipe Contest
Summer is here and who couldn’t use a few extra bucks to pick up some things to help enjoy the season. Dinner Together is giving away a $50 giftcard to Target - one of my favorite stores. This contest is open to residents of the U.S. and Canada ages 18 and older. Contest begins on June 22, 2009 and ends on July 12, 2009 at midnight (EST). Void where prohibited. The winner will be selected on July 13, 2009 by a random number generated at www.random.org.
- Each subscriber to the Dinner Together newsletter receives one automatic entry. If you're not already a subscriber, sign up at www.dinnertogether.com.
- Receive an additional 1 entry if you blog or tweet about this contest. (Be sure to e-mail me at email@example.com to let me know how you spread the word.)
- Receive an additional 3 entries for completing the brief (6 item) Dinner Together 2009 Summer Survey at the following link: http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=67ZpikKWDkomEJkYMJVwVA_3d_3d It only takes a minute!
- Receive an additional 5 entries for each new confirmed subscriber you refer to the Dinner Together newsletter (Again, be sure to e-mail me and let me know who you’ve referred so I can give you credit and check the updates to the confirmed subscriber list.)
- Receive an additional 5 entries for each recipe submission (limit of 3 submissions) to the recipe contest.*
- Receive an additional 15 entries for winning the recipe contest.*
It’s summer. It’s hot. I know I don’t like adding extra heat to the house by turning on the oven or the stove. I’m looking for your favorite no-cook recipes to share in my August kitchen newsletter issue. The winning recipe will be chosen by a panel of judges, including myself, Michelle Stern of What’s Cooking (www.whatscookingblog.com), and Janis Bowers of The Dinner Spin (www.thedinnerspin.com). Recipes will be judged on kid appeal, parent appeal, and ease of making. No ovens, stoves, or grills allowed. You can use microwaves, blenders, and food processors though. Veggies, fruits, dairy, canned fish, rotisserie chicken, and any other ingredients you can think of are fair game! E-mail your recipe submissions to firstname.lastname@example.org, subject "recipe contest."