Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Some Changes

I'm happy to announce that I'm making some changes with the Dinner Together blog.

For the past couple of years I have been posting recipes and articles related to feeding a healthy family on this blog while simultaneously posting articles related to parenting in a broader context on my other blog. As I continue to evolve and develop my business, I'm realizing that I can't continue to effectively write two separate blogs and offer two distinct newsletters. So going forward, I will be offering only the Dinner Together blog and newsletter. I firmly believe that feeding is parenting, and my goal is to help parents strengthen their relationships with their children ~ and the family table is a great place to start.

The content offered on this blog will change a bit. In addition to publishing recipes and other helpful, practical information to help you with family meals, I will also publish  information to help parents learn strategies and skills for raising healthy, happy children. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be sure to include your email address or email me at info@dinnertogether.com if you'd like to be considered for any giveaways.