Sunday, April 25, 2010

More Evidence for the Importance of Family Dinners

In the past couple of months I've reviewed two parenting books on my other blog, www.drcuneo.wordpress.com, which both provide evidence for the importance of family dinners on healthy child development. Both books are excellent parenting resources, and not just because they value families eating dinner together! Childhood Unbound by Ron Taffel is particularly good for parents of tweens and teens and Raising Happiness by Christine Carter just happens to be one of my all-time favorite parenting books. Check out my reviews here:

http://drcuneo.wordpress.com/2010/04/25/childhood-unbound-a-review/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be sure to include your email address or email me at info@dinnertogether.com if you'd like to be considered for any giveaways.