Potato and Egg Tortilla
¼ cup olive oil
2 medium sized potatoes, peeled and thinly sliced
1 medium onion, thinly sliced
8 large eggs
¼ cup 2% milk
½ teaspoon salt
· Preheat broiler.
· Heat the oil in a medium, oven-safe skillet over medium heat.
· Add the potatoes and cook for about 5 minutes.
· Add the onion and cook, stirring occasionally, until the potatoes and onions are softened.
· Whisk together the eggs, milk, and salt.
· Pour the egg mixture into the skillet and cook until firm around the edges.
· Transfer skillet to the broiler, cooking until the top is firm and golden.
· Cool and serve in wedges.