Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Cooking with Kids for a Cause

This month's Dinner Together Family Issue newsletter was sent out today. For those of you who don't subscribe (and why not?! you should sign up at www.dinnertogether.com :)), I wanted to share this month's article because I think it's really important.

This month I interviewed Michelle Stern of What's Cooking about her experience organizing events involving children and food to benefit the community. I think this topic is particularly timely given what's going on in the world right now and given that yesterday was Martin Luther King, Jr. Day, a day that promotes community volunteerism.

Click here to read today's article.

1 comment:

Please be sure to include your email address or email me at info@dinnertogether.com if you'd like to be considered for any giveaways.